Aug 8, 2008

Post 20!!!


Wow, so this year August 8th, I have created my 20th post, and to treat you all, I have made a nice picture of some warrior chick getting ready for the day/battle. The pose is from a "How To Draw Manga" book I got awhile back. As for everything else about her, I came up with it.

So on an unrelated note, the other(and probably more) monumentous occasion that is in occurrence today, is the Opening Ceremony of the OLYMPICS! I'm really stoked! I'm pretty well excited about BMX racing being a part of the games this year, I want to see how that goes. I'm definitely rooting for Michael Phelps, it'd be pretty cool for him to win the most Gold medals ever won in both a single Olympics and an entire Olympic career.

Well, that's all for me today. I'm working on something else, so I'll probably post real soon! Cy'all!

No comments: